• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to connect to database

X

xaxacs

At start i have this error

Unable to connect to database: saved admin password is incorrect. 0: D:\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\auto_prepend\auth.php3:56 psaerror(string "Unable to connect to database: saved admin password is incorrect.")

you can help me

In "my.ini" there isn't any [PleskSQLServer] voice. Even if I add skip_grant_tables=1, I can't login anyway, I get the same error.

Hello xaxacs,

I have send you a PM please check it.

Thanks,
Bandurao

Hi!

It seems strange to me that the KB didn`t help. Please, Make sure that you did it precisely the right way.

It`s important to edit the my.ini located in Plesk\Mysql\Data, NOT the one in Plesk\Databases\data\.

Also, make sure you`ve restarted the Plesk MySQL server (for example from Plesk services manager).

By the way, what happens when you try to connect on the port 8306 using the mysql.exe?

Hope this helps.

mysql is ok

Now i have this errror

Fatal error: The system cannot find the file specified. (Error code 2) at Connect to pipe in D:\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.Conf.php3 on line 52

Back