• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Unable to create new subscription or Domain

kukaykk

New Pleskian
1648201224404.png

I cannot create a new subscription or Domain.
I hit the create button and it just shows a white Loading panel
I used the Extensions "Repair Kit" to repair it and it didn't work either.
Anyone have the same as me? Really need help right now

From your screenshot it looks like you're using Chrome, is that right? Which should work off course. However sometimes browser plugins or extensions may interfere and prohibit a site or app to work. What happens if you use another browser?

From your screenshot it looks like you're using Chrome, is that right? Which should work off course. However sometimes browser plugins or extensions may interfere and prohibit a site or app to work. What happens if you use another browser?
Thanks for your suggestion. I also tried using other browsers like opera, microsoft edge, firefox, etc. They still can't work. it's strange. I've been using chrome so far, and it works fine. I have 2 servers both with Plesk installed, and 1 is still working fine.

As you said that you have tried “Repair Kit” and also Other browsers, But it should have already worked well with Chrome.

And As per my knowledge, you should check out the Dedicated IIS Application pool status once, Because The website has the same Domain name and application pool already exists which you make sure in the IIS Application Pool.

I can suggest you way to resolve your issue,

- First, In the Domain section, check if the domain for ex. test.com exists, remove it if it does.
- Then Connect to the server by Remote Desktop Protocol
- Now enter IIS, Sites, and test.com and remove the site from there.
- Again Go to IIS, then Application Pool and Test.com(Domain)(pool).
- Now, Remove the Application pool for that domain.
- Now, You create Subscription Test.com again in the Plesk panel.
I hope that you will get your query resolved with this suggestion.

Back