• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to create vaild backups

P

Plesk_kidv

Hello,

I'm having an issue with Plesk 9.5.4 servers where backups aren't valid. When I test out backups I get the message:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\bin>pleskbackup.exe --server -c --output-file testbackup -v
==================================
<object name="domainname.com" type="domain">
<message code="InformationalException" severity="error">Can not dump package for Site Application with id='12'</message>
==================================

This is happening on all of our Plesk 9.5.4 Windows servers. We are using Jet for the database. Has anyone seen this before ?

Pretty sure I have to update the table SiteApplications just not sure if I should remove the broken records or what to update them with .

Thanks

Sorry. Forgot to say that I had tried that already but still getting the same error. Anybody else know of how this could be resolved?

I had Plesk resolve this for me. Below is how it was resolved on a Plesk server running JET

ERROR
-----------------------------
<object name="fakedomainname.com" type="domain">
<message code="InformationalException" severity="error">Can not dump package for Site Application with id='35'</message>
</object>

FIX
C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin>dbclient.exe --direct-sql --sql="selectid,dom_id,install_prefix,capp_item_id from siteapps where id=35;
id dom_id install_prefix capp_item_id
35 549 magento 44

C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin>dbclient.exe --direct-sql --sql="select id,app_item_id from apsclientapplicationitems where id=44;"
id app_item_id
44 10

C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin>dbclient.exe --direct-sql --sql="select id,pkg_id from apsapplicationitems where id=10;
id pkg_id
10 10

C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin>dbclient.exe --direct-sql --sql="select id,name,version from siteapppackages where name like 'mage%';
id name version
28 magento 1.4.0.1

C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin>dbclient.exe --direct-sql --sql="update apsapplicationitems set pkg_id=28 where id=10;

-----------------------------------------

I have done this on a few other sites and servers and it works perfectly. Make sure to backup your psa.mdb file before making any changes thou.

Back