• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved Unable to export a dump of database

weareimpulse

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.04.6 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62 Update #2 Web Host Edition
hi, can anyone help me, please...

my backups are failing, and it turns out its due to a large DB in our server... when i try and export the database manually, i get this error...

Unable to export a dump of panaz_us_db:

• mysqldump: Error 2013: Lost connection to server during query when dumping table `wp_options` at row: 904
  • 2024-07-30 13:11:19,418 [ERROR] 'mysqldump' finished with non-zero exit code: 3
i found this article on it, https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/...-MySQL-server-during-query-when-dumping-table

however, i can follow the instructions to a point, but as I'm using a Mac & terminal, i cant seem to edit the file and then save it, the usual key commands don't work. When I check back the file is as it was, and the new info hasn't been saved, does anyone have any experience of doing this via Terminal?

Back