• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Unable to get system shells

M

MarkNL

Guest
Dear Forum,

I got a weird problem with my server. I am getting the following error message sometimes, when I'm just doing normal stuff in Plesk:

Unable to get system shells: Empty error message from utility.
0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:156
psaerror(string 'Unable to get system shells: Empty error message from utility.')
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/cmd_server.php3:151
get_shell_options()
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/cmd_server.php3:203
get_shell_lst()
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.DomainControlForm.php:154
DomainControlForm->assign(object of type BsDomain)
4: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/dom_ctrl.php3:152

Help, I tried alot but I can't find any solution.
 
Check the error logs, there may be something in there that can give you a clue on where to check next, or why its failing at least.
 
Back
Top