• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Unable to import/upload MSSQL database

Donald82

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Windows10
Plesk version and microupdate number
Obsidian
I seek help in importing or uploading my MSSQL database to Plesk control panel.
I created a backup file (.bak) and also scripted the file to .sql file; I aslo created a zip for the .sql file. When I tried to upload it using plesk I couldnt find "import dump" in the plesk. Please how can I upload or import mssql database?
Can anyone direct me besides giving me articles to read. Because I have read many articles regarding this and seem not to find positive answer.
I tried using the plesk backup manager to upload MSSQL database but I got this error below
Error: Unable to upload Quirver_DB.bak to the server storage: Unable to import file as dump: Import error: Unable to find archive metadata. The archive is not valid Plesk backup or has been created in an unsupported Plesk version

Hello Donald82,

I would suggest you follow some steps.to import MSSQL database dump in Plesk.
- First, you need to log in to Plesk.
- You will see Domains and go to the (for ex.) test.com and enter databases.
- Now press the import dump button. If the database is not generated yet, create it by clicking add database.
- Now upload the database dump from your PC or import it from the root directory.
- Now, press the OK button.
I hope you will find this suggestion helpful.

Back