• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to install mysql-client-5.5

Huskynarr

Basic Pleskian
I want to install *mysql-client*.
Apt-get install mysql-client want install mysql-client-5.5.
But can't. Want i install mysql-client-5.5 explicit, then he want to remove the complete psa.

I want to use my Teamspeak with mysql, but he want the LD_LIBRARY_PATH and the mysql Client Libary.
How can i fix this complication?

Hi Huskynarr,

instead of using "apt-get", it might be helpfull to use "aptitude" instead, because this will give you multiple choices, by checking dependencies of each depending package. You can choose, whether you want to use the given choice or not and you can always quit the whole installation process, if none of the choices is what you are looking for.

Another method can be to use "dpkg" with the option "--ignore-depends".

In order to help you, with "apt-get", or "aptitude", or any other program, we really need the error messages, because we can't guess them. An additional description can help, but is mostly not necessary, if you include all needed informations ( operating system, Plesk version ( inlc. MU ), depending packages, etc. ).

Hey, a friend have helped me.
It's a Teamspeak but.
Because Teamspeak want a about 5 Year Old Libary.

*Sorry* :D

Ticket can be closed.

EDIT:

Thanks again for your Tip. :) We have need it for an another Problem.

Last edited:
Back