• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue Unable to Login to plesk obsidian 18.0.62 control panel after website backup last night. Need Help.

skyblueocean

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
don;t know
Plesk version and microupdate number
Hey there,
Last night I put my website on backup, but, today when I am trying to login, chrome is showing "this site can't be reached".
However, my website is opening but its subpages are not opening and again chrome shows "this site can't be reached".

Screenshot 2024-09-16 183043.png

I also tried to login from several chrome accounts and also from different devices, but the same problem is coming up.
Please help.

Hey there,
Last night I put my website on backup, but, today when I am trying to login, chrome is showing "this site can't be reached".
However, my website is opening but its subpages are not opening and again chrome shows "this site can't be reached".
~
I also tried to login from several chrome accounts and also from different devices, but the same problem is coming up.
Please help.
You must have either a connection issue and/or a browser cache issue, because both your website itself: Lunar Enterprises and the associated plesk panel: https://server194.securehostchirota.com:8443/login_up.php fully resolve, without delay and appear to be fully functional. Looks like a local, non-plesk issue.

Back