• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

unable to remove domains

D

dt37

unable to remove domains: problems occured while removing domains: unable to remove hosting: unable to
delete system user: sysUser->systemRemove()failed:usermng failed: At Unexpected error
rollback failed:Unexpected error

I specifically bought a new server because I thought the problem was in my last installation and now im having the same problem again....

Please Help!

Made second attempt and got the following message:

unable to remove domains: Problems occured while occured while removing domains: Unable to turn the domain OFF
:domainmng failed: Run-Time error: Execute websrvmng --stop-vhost"--vhost-name=mydomain.com"failed: Error 1332
at LookupAccountName for name W2K3-201\IUSR_mydomain: No mapping between account names and security IDs was done

Whats going on with this plesk?????

We have had this problem for 7 days now, and although we have "premier" support (cough, what a joke) they have not even logged into our server since we reported this to sw-soft, and even after 4 telephone calls. We are informed it is with the "developers", i am assuming they are using ZX-80`s to access the internet if it takes this long !!

The only way you can get around this is to delete it directly from the database, but it is somewhat of a bodged result.

We have now made the decision to no longer purchase any further Plesk Windows servers, as we cannot rely on a software that has so many bugs, especially when the support is not in place to resolve these issues.

solution

I was with the same problem. The problems occurs because the plesk database do not match with the os setups.
To solve you need to add manualy all plesk database entrys in system. Sample : if you have 3 mailbox in plesk you need to see if it exists in mailserver, same to iis, dns,...
After all setups are the same in pleks database and system the deletion will work.
In my case i only add manualy 2 pop aconts that was in plesk and did not was in mailenable that the delete work.
:D

Back