1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to run MSSQL Web Admin - Error 405

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Windows Issue, Fixes, How-To' started by AsifI, Apr 13, 2010.

1. AsifI

AsifI Guest

Hi,

I get the following error when trying to access the mssql web admin

405 - HTTP verb used to access this page is not allowed.
    The page you are looking for cannot be displayed because an invalid method (HTTP verb) was used to attempt access.

I have already tried installed install ASP, and run 'websrvmng --reconfigure-all' but no luck.

Any other tips anyone..

Regards

2. AsifI

AsifI Guest

Ok, i got this working...

the problem was the ASP.. I had to remove and reinstall ASP from add remove components...

Now I get another error.

erver Error in '/' Application.

Compilation Error

Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: BC30451: Name 'AppInterface' is not declared.

Source Error:

Line 8: <tr><td align="center" valign="top">
    Line 9:
    Line 10: <% AppInterface.DrawWindowHeader ("Connect to Server", "javascript:window.close();", "350") %>
    Line 11:
    Line 12: <form runat="server">

Source File: d:\inetpub\vhosts\sqladmin\mssql\app\connect.aspx Line: 10

any help guys =)