• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved Unable to sync subscriptions with the service plan | Unable to perform the sync

Richard1

New Pleskian
Hi,

I have a 'Service Plan' which has 270 subscriptions associated with it. When I navigate to 'Service Plans' page, underneath my plan it reads "Unable to sync subscriptions with the service plan" along with a yellow exclamation mark.

If I go into the plan there is another message near the "Update & Sync" button stating that syncing will take time and therefore be run in the background. When I click the "Update & Sync" button nothing appears to happen. If I then click on the plan again, as if to edit the settings I get the following "Warning: Subscriptions are currently syncing with the service plan. Please wait until the sync process is finished." and it prevents me from accessing the plan settings.

If I wait a while, I can eventually get into the plan settings again, which should mean that the Update & Sync has completed. However the "Unable to sync subscriptions with the service plan" warning is still present under my custom plan on the 'Service Plans' page and if I navigate to a subscription to check if it has been updated it hasn't.

If I change the subscription plan to another plan and then change it back to my original plan again, then the changes are reflected. But this is obviously a workaround.

Why doesn't the "Update & Sync" button do as it should?
Why is my plan "Unable to sync subscriptions with the service plan"?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Update:

Moving all subscriptions to another service plan, then updating the new service plan and then performing an "Update & Sync" from within the plan works without problem. Therefore it would seem that my original service plan became corrupt?! Bug possibly?

Update:

It appears this issue or a very similar issue has re-risen but instead of the error reading as it did above, it now reads "Unable to perform the sync."

I am unable to find anything in any logs relating to this and so am at a loss.

Is there anyone from Parallels that can shine some light onto this?

Back