• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Unable to sync subscriptions with the service plan | Unable to perform the sync

Richard1

New Pleskian
Hi,

I have a 'Service Plan' which has 270 subscriptions associated with it. When I navigate to 'Service Plans' page, underneath my plan it reads "Unable to sync subscriptions with the service plan" along with a yellow exclamation mark.

If I go into the plan there is another message near the "Update & Sync" button stating that syncing will take time and therefore be run in the background. When I click the "Update & Sync" button nothing appears to happen. If I then click on the plan again, as if to edit the settings I get the following "Warning: Subscriptions are currently syncing with the service plan. Please wait until the sync process is finished." and it prevents me from accessing the plan settings.

If I wait a while, I can eventually get into the plan settings again, which should mean that the Update & Sync has completed. However the "Unable to sync subscriptions with the service plan" warning is still present under my custom plan on the 'Service Plans' page and if I navigate to a subscription to check if it has been updated it hasn't.

If I change the subscription plan to another plan and then change it back to my original plan again, then the changes are reflected. But this is obviously a workaround.

Why doesn't the "Update & Sync" button do as it should?
Why is my plan "Unable to sync subscriptions with the service plan"?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Update:

Moving all subscriptions to another service plan, then updating the new service plan and then performing an "Update & Sync" from within the plan works without problem. Therefore it would seem that my original service plan became corrupt?! Bug possibly?

Update:

It appears this issue or a very similar issue has re-risen but instead of the error reading as it did above, it now reads "Unable to perform the sync."

I am unable to find anything in any logs relating to this and so am at a loss.

Is there anyone from Parallels that can shine some light onto this?

Back