• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved Unable to update - wrong version number after update error

FlyingDutchman

New Pleskian
Hello,

the plesk updater encountered an error during the upgrade process with php-7.0-fpm.
I fixed that error, but now I can't update. The Plesk WebUI tells me there is an update to Plesk 18.0.26, but the update page tells me, that I'm running 18.0.26, therefore no update is available.
How can I repair, or re-run, the updater?

1587654920956.png

1587654950591.png

Try to fix it with

# plesk installer --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --upgrade-installed-components
# plesk repair installation

Thank you, I executed both commands and did a reboot, just to be sure, but the update message still exists.

1587739394063.png

Attachments

• 1587739365038.png
    1587739365038.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 3
Please try this:
Tools & Einstellungen > Serververwaltung > Serverkomponenten
Then click the
"Aktualisieren"
icon on top of the screen so that Plesk reads all the component information again.
Then go back to the home screen and check whether the update component message is still present.

Back