• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Unable to usee Onyx 1-click-Installer

TayfunA

New Pleskian
Hi all...
I have been using Plesk since couple of years. I recently upgraded to Onyx 17.0.17 and had serious issues unfortunately :(

First, right after the installation I tried to use once-click cms installers and I tried to install wordpress . I always faced up the error http 404.15 which is related to default request limits of the IIS. I tried to resolve the issue according to the instructions written here But now I am having the following error message ;

"
Error: The following error has occurred during the installation of application:
Installation of WordPress at http://Dagdelen.biz/ failed. Non-zero exit status returned by script. Output stream: 'Unable to load the domain (RS000712) user (Radiosertde) profile: (299) Only part of a ReadProcessMemory or WriteProcessMemory request was completed.
at Plesk impersonation(PipeServer::ServerThread::impersonateRunAs line 764)
at execute console command --run-application-script(vconsoleapp::start line 122)
at execute "C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\admin\bin\sappmng.exe" --run-application-script "--script-filename=configure" "--fsa-xml-file=C:/Program Files (x86)/Plesk/PrivateTemp/fsa12E6.tmp" "--script-name=install" "--user-name=Radiosertde" "--application-full-name=file:///C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\var\apspackages\apsDD0B.tmp.zip09d400ad-1669-43f6-b0\cache"(vconsoleapp::run line 139)
(Error code 1)'. Error stream: 'Unable to load the domain (RS000712) user (Radiosertde) profile: (299) Only part of a ReadProcessMemory or WriteProcessMemory request was completed.
at Plesk impersonation(PipeServer::ServerThread::impersonateRunAs line 764)
at execute console command --run-application-script(vconsoleapp::start line 122)
at execute "C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\admin\bin\sappmng.exe" --run-application-script "--script-filename=configure" "--fsa-xml-file=C:/Program Files (x86)/Plesk/PrivateTemp/fsa12E6.tmp" "--script-name=install" "--user-name=Radiosertde" "--application-full-name=file:///C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\var\apspackages\apsDD0B.tmp.zip09d400ad-1669-43f6-b0\cache"(vconsoleapp::run line 139)
(Error code 1)'."

Would you guys please help me with it?

Thank you....

Hello TayfunA )

Looks like the following Plesk KB article fits the bill. Just a friendly reminder - it always pays to do a quick KB search before posting, as it can save you time waiting for an answer from the community (plus you get to feel like an "I can do it!" dude/dudette).

Hello TayfunA )

Looks like the following Plesk KB article fits the bill. Just a friendly reminder - it always pays to do a quick KB search before posting, as it can save you time waiting for an answer from the community (plus you get to feel like an "I can do it!" dude/dudette).

Hi there thanks for the reply. Well actually I already checked the forum if it was resovled such issues or not but I assume that I didnt use right keywords to search, so no relevant result I had found .

Anyways, I also tried the resolution you suggested . Here is the indications; In the beginning the folder permissions were exactly the way the article suggested. Despite that, I tried to give full permisisons to all user groups to see if there would be any change. But, the result was the same. No success!

So I am still open to hear any other solution(s) :)

Back