• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable update mailbox: mailmng failed: Empty error message from utility

Developers are working on this issue. I hope it will be fixed soon.

Dear Paralles Team

at this moment i have updatet all microupdates.

the error: "Unable update mailbox: mailmng failed: Empty error message from utility." was not fixed by any update. I can´t create E-Mail Accounts with Plesk. Please help me.

libmysqlclient16:
Installiert: 5.1.66-0ubuntu0.10.04.1
Kandidat: 5.1.66-0ubuntu0.10.04.1
Versions-Tabelle:
*** 5.1.66-0ubuntu0.10.04.1 0
500 ftp://ftp.stratoserver.net/pub/linux/ubuntu/ lucid-updates/main Packages
500 ftp://ftp.stratoserver.net/pub/linux/ubuntu/ lucid-security/main Packages
100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
5.1.41-3ubuntu12 0
500 ftp://ftp.stratoserver.net/pub/linux/ubuntu/ lucid/main Packages

#MU25 can´t install

Dear Parallels Team,

at the moment i can´t create E-Mail Accounts with my Plesk Panel. The Autoinstaller doesnt install the MU25.

File downloading PSA_11.0.9/microupdates/MU19/common/_usr_local_psa_admin_plib_api-common_SiteApplicationRestoreArgs.php: completed.
File downloading PSA_11.0.9/microupdates/MU19/common/_usr_local_psa_admin_plib_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql.php: completed.
File downloading PSA_11.0.9/microupdates/scripts/pdo_mysql.sh: completed.
File downloading PSA_11.0.9/microupdates/MU19/common/_usr_local_psa_admin_plib_CommonPanel_Application_Abstract.php: completed.
File downloading PSA_11.0.9/microupdates/MU20/common/_usr_local_psa_admin_plib_api-common_CliOutputFormatter.php: completed.
File downloading PSA_11.0.9/microupdates/scripts/install_cron_backup.sh: completed.
File downloading PSA_11.0.9/microupdates/MU20/common/_usr_local_psa_admin_smb_application_library_Smb_Auth.php: completed.
File downloading PSA_11.0.9/microupdates/MU22/common/_usr_local_psa_PMM_agents_PleskX_PleskX.pm: completed.
File downloading PSA_11.0.9/microupdates/MU22/common/_usr_local_psa_PMM_agents_shared_Db_MysqlDbiBackend.pm: completed.
File downloading PSA_11.0.9/microupdates/MU22/common/execute-apache-config-rotation.php: completed.
File downloading PSA_11.0.9/microupdates/MU22/common/nginxDomainVirtualHost.php: completed.
File downloading PSA_11.0.9/microupdates/MU23/common/clean_up_temporary_files.php_: completed.
File downloading PSA_11.0.9/microupdates/MU24/common/server.php: completed.
File downloading PSA_11.0.9/microupdates/MU24/common/StatisticsController.php: completed.
File downloading PSA_11.0.9/microupdates/MU24/common/MU24-reconfigure_server.sh: completed.

Trying to reconfigure webserver... is not required
Patches were installed successfully.
Synchronizing the Debian APT package index files...

Why it is so? Can you help me please?

Dear Parallels Team,

at the moment i can´t create E-Mail Accounts with my Plesk Panel. The Autoinstaller doesnt install the MU25.

Why it is so? Can you help me please?

Have you tried to use

# /opt/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --install-component base

#mu25

Have you tried to use

# /opt/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --install-component base

Yes. i have tried a nother one ... the result is:

File downloading PSA_11.0.9/microupdates/MU18/dist-deb-Ubuntu-10.04-x86_64/imapl ogin: completed.
File downloading PSA_11.0.9/microupdates/MU18/common/key-handler: completed.
File downloading PSA_11.0.9/microupdates/MU19/common/Apache.php: completed.
File downloading PSA_11.0.9/microupdates/MU19/common/WebProxyManager.php: completed.
File downloading PSA_11.0.9/microupdates/MU19/common/nginx.php: completed.
File downloading PSA_11.0.9/microupdates/MU19/common/nginxDomainForwarding.php: completed.
File downloading PSA_11.0.9/microupdates/MU19/common/nginxDomainVhost.php: completed.
File downloading PSA_11.0.9/microupdates/MU19/common/nginxDomainVirtualHost.php: completed.
File downloading PSA_11.0.9/microupdates/MU19/common/nginxForwarding.php: completed.
File downloading PSA_11.0.9/microupdates/MU19/common/_usr_local_psa_admin_plib_api-common_BackupApscArchive.php: completed.
File downloading PSA_11.0.9/microupdates/MU19/common/_usr_local_psa_admin_plib_api-common_SiteApplicationRestoreArgs.php: completed.
File downloading PSA_11.0.9/microupdates/MU19/common/_usr_local_psa_admin_plib_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql.php: completed.
File downloading PSA_11.0.9/microupdates/scripts/pdo_mysql.sh: completed.
File downloading PSA_11.0.9/microupdates/MU19/common/_usr_local_psa_admin_plib_CommonPanel_Application_Abstract.php: completed.
File downloading PSA_11.0.9/microupdates/MU20/common/_usr_local_psa_admin_plib_api-common_CliOutputFormatter.php: completed.
File downloading PSA_11.0.9/microupdates/scripts/install_cron_backup.sh: completed.
File downloading PSA_11.0.9/microupdates/MU20/common/_usr_local_psa_admin_smb_application_library_Smb_Auth.php: completed.
File downloading PSA_11.0.9/microupdates/MU22/common/_usr_local_psa_PMM_agents_PleskX_PleskX.pm: completed.
File downloading PSA_11.0.9/microupdates/MU22/common/_usr_local_psa_PMM_agents_shared_Db_MysqlDbiBackend.pm: completed.
File downloading PSA_11.0.9/microupdates/MU22/common/execute-apache-config-rotation.php: completed.
File downloading PSA_11.0.9/microupdates/MU22/common/nginxDomainVirtualHost.php: completed.
File downloading PSA_11.0.9/microupdates/MU23/common/clean_up_temporary_files.php_: completed.
File downloading PSA_11.0.9/microupdates/MU24/common/server.php: completed.
File downloading PSA_11.0.9/microupdates/MU24/common/StatisticsController.php: completed.
File downloading PSA_11.0.9/microupdates/MU24/common/MU24-reconfigure_server.sh: completed.

Trying to reconfigure webserver... is not required
Patches were installed successfully.
Synchronizing the Debian APT package index files...

hello igorG,
MU#25 fixed this issue at my enviroment.
actually the panel-version says, there is installed 11.0.9 Update #26...?
whatever! it works fine again.

THX! =)

Thats great for you ....

My Panel is currently by Version #MU24 and updating is not possible because the autoinstaller doesnt install the updates. the last available version is #MU24

Panel-Version 11.0.9 Update #24, zuletzt aktualisiert am Nov 13, 2012 08:23 AM

Thats great for you ....

My Panel is currently by Version #MU24 and updating is not possible because the autoinstaller doesnt install the updates. the last available version is #MU24

Are you from Strato provider?

if you use auto-installer, check your settings in your update source.
it should be set to the official paralles server.
sometimes the default setting is set to the servers of your hosting-partners and they are not very fast with updates ;)

...at least in my case! =)

go to:
->Tools & Einstellungen
-> Updates und Upgrades
-> Update-Quelle und Installationseinstellungen

and set at "Installationsdateien herunterladen von" the value to: "Offizieller Parallels-Updates-Server"
install-files should be set to "/root/parallels"

after this changes you go to:
"Zusammenfassung" in this window and you can update it to the last MU#26

;)

bye
marc

Same problem on CentOs 6.2, panel version is: 11.0.9 Update #28, last updated at Nov 29, 2012 06:07 PM

What's wrong?

Thanks...

same problem on

cat /etc/debian_version

with
11.0.9 Update #29, last updated at Dec 7, 2012 06:25 AM

and
libmysqlclient16:
Installed: 5.1.66-0+squeeze1
Candidate: 5.1.66-0+squeeze1

the problem has returned

The problem has returned. Today I upgraded to #29 two of my servers and I get the usual error message each time I try to change an email password...

We beg for a fix...

OS Debian 6.0.6
Panel version 11.0.9 Update #29, last updated at Dec 7, 2012 10:10 AM

Back