• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable Upgrade from 4.1 to 4.2 on CentOS 5

E

eddie69

Hi,

I see there isn't a Sitebuilder 4.2 sub category yet, I guess i will post here in the meantime.

I have not been able to upgrade Sitebuilder from 4.1 to 4.2.
I already tried their autoinstaller, yum and manually by installing packages from tarball. Not success!

1. Yum install produces:

[root@***** /]# yum install sitebuilder
Loading "priorities" plugin
Loading "installonlyn" plugin
Loading "skip-broken" plugin
Setting up Install Process
Setting up repositories
sitebuilder-updates 100% |=========================| 951 B 00:00
sitebuilder 100% |=========================| 951 B 00:00
rpmforge 100% |=========================| 1.1 kB 00:00
base 100% |=========================| 1.1 kB 00:00
updates 100% |=========================| 951 B 00:00
addons 100% |=========================| 951 B 00:00
extras 100% |=========================| 1.1 kB 00:00
Reading repository metadata in from local files
425 packages excluded due to repository priority protections
Parsing package install arguments
Nothing to do
[root@***** /]#

This is my sitebuildr.repo

[sitebuilder]

name=SiteBuilder 4.2.0 packages

baseurl=http://autoinstall.plesk.com/SiteBuilder/SiteBuilder_4.1.0/dist-rpm-CentOS-5-i386/

[sitebuilder-updates]

name=SiteBuilder 4.2.0 updates

baseurl=http://autoinstall.plesk.com/SiteBuilder/SiteBuilder_4.1.0/update-rpm-CentOS-5-i386/

enabled=1

gpgcheck=0

2. CentOS 5 autoinstaller produces this, no option for Sitebuilder 4.2:

Select the desired products and their versions
===============================================================================

The following product versions are available:

1. [*]
2. (*) Plesk 8.3.0 (currently installed)

3. [*]
4. (*) Sitebuilder 4.1.0 (currently installed)

5. [*] SSO
6. (*) SSO 2.0 (currently installed)

N) Go to the next page; P) Go the previous page; Q) Cancel installing
To select a version, type the respective number;
Select action [N]:

I did try specifying local directory where the files are with no success either.

3. Downloaded the Sitebuilder distribution pack for CentOS 5 and get the following error:

[root@***** SiteBuilder_4.2.0]# rpm -Uhv updates/*.rpm
/etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/files/file_contexts: Multiple different specifications for /usr/local/sitebuilder/tmp(/.*)? (system_u:eek:bject_r:httpd_sys_content_t:s0 and system_u:eek:bject_r:tmp_t:s0).
Preparing... ########################################### [100%]
package php5sb-5.2.1-14swsoft is already installed
package php5-ioncube-php52-4.0-centos5.07051718 is already installed
[root@***** SiteBuilder_4.2.0]# rpm -Uhv sitebuilder/*.rpm
/etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/files/file_contexts: Multiple different specifications for /usr/local/sitebuilder/tmp(/.*)? (system_u:eek:bject_r:httpd_sys_content_t:s0 and system_u:eek:bject_r:tmp_t:s0).
error: Failed dependencies:
sitebuilder-4.1.0 is needed by (installed) sitebuilder_module-areamap-4.1.0-build07121000.noarch
sitebuilder-4.1.0 is needed by (installed) sitebuilder_module-downloadablecontent-4.1.0-build07121000.noarch
sitebuilder-4.1.0 is needed by (installed) sitebuilder_module-eshop-4.1.0-build07121000.noarch
sitebuilder-4.1.0 is needed by (installed) sitebuilder_module-feedback-4.1.0-build07121000.noarch
sitebuilder-4.1.0 is needed by (installed) sitebuilder_module-flashintro-4.1.0-build07121000.noarch
sitebuilder-4.1.0 is needed by (installed) sitebuilder_module-forum-4.1.0-build07121000.noarch
sitebuilder-4.1.0 is needed by (installed) sitebuilder_module-guestbook-4.1.0-build07121000.noarch
sitebuilder-4.1.0 is needed by (installed) sitebuilder_module-login-4.1.0-build07121000.noarch
sitebuilder-4.1.0 is needed by (installed) sitebuilder_module-rssreader-4.1.0-build07121000.noarch
sitebuilder-4.1.0 is needed by (installed) sitebuilder_module-script-4.1.0-build07121000.noarch
sitebuilder-4.1.0 is needed by (installed) sitebuilder_module-statistics-4.1.0-build07121000.noarch
sitebuilder-4.1.0 is needed by (installed) sitebuilder_module-voting-4.1.0-build07121000.noarch
[root@***** SiteBuilder_4.2.0]#

Any help will be greatly appreciated,
Eddie

How did you sort this out eddie? I'm having the exact same issue but on Fedora 6

Sitebuilder 4.2

James,

I am not totally sure what was the actual fix. I did try several thins until I got it working.
One thing for sure, I could not get it installed via yum or packages. The method I used was the autoinstaller, downloading everything locally keeping the same directory structure as the image attached. Even though, I already had everything locally, the autoinstaller went ahead and still downloaded the packages from the SwSoft site over my files. Pretty strange, given that I directed the autointaller to use loacal directories.

I have been using Sitebuilder since their very first release years ago, I have never ran into this much trouble installing or upgrading.

Hope this helps,
Eddie

Attachments

• sitebuilder.JPG
    sitebuilder.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 101
I am having the same problem... I don't want to even use sitebuilder, but somehow t got installed anyway. Now no matter what rpm I try to install I get the: ERROR: Multiple different specifications for /usr/local/sitebuilder/tmp(/.*)?

Anyone have any ideas on how to get rid of this?

Check /etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/files/file_contexts file and remove all lines related to Sitebuilder. For example,

# cat /etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/files/file_contexts|grep sitebuilder
/use/local/sitebuilder/htdocs(/.*)? system_u:eek:bject_r:httpd_sys_content_t:s0
/usr/local/sitebuilder/tmp(/.*)? system_u:eek:bject_r:tmp_t:s0

Just remove lines and check this situation one more time.

Thanks....that took care of the problem.... v9 and expand running happily together and all my icon labels are now there.

It does appear though that v9 is made up mostly of 8.6 components laid out a little differently.

Thanks again for your help.

Back