• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Unhandled exception E06D7363

Gilles

New Pleskian
I get these errors on Plesk 12.5, Win Server 2012R2.

ERROR: Exception: Unable to get administrator password: Unexpected end of data when read from serializer.<br> at getPassword('pwd')(PleskSrvClient::getPassword line 218)<br> at (zif_get_admin_password line 277) (Helper.php:68)

OR
ERROR: Exception: Unable to get administrator password: The system cannot find the file specified. (Error code 2) at Unable to connect to pipe \\.\pipe\P_e7812b7c-c3bb-4e8f-8bc2-9322df6e1a7b<br> at (Con::ClientOverlappedPipe::create line 503)<br> at getPassword('pwd')(PleskSrvClient::getPassword line 218)<br> at (zif_get_admin_password line 277) (Helper.php:68)

Every time I have to restart the Plesk service but it fails.

Event Log Viewer:
Unhandled exception
E06D7363
Execute file name: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\plesksrv.exe

Looks like you have broken installation of Plesk Mobile module. Try to remove plesk-mobile folder from C:\Plesk\admin\plib\modules and check how it goes on.

Have you restarted psa service after removing module? Do you have other modules installed?

I am not sure what psa service is. I have Plesk Management Service, Plesk PopPass Service and Plesk SQL Server.
I restarted all of them.
Other modules? like what?

Use following command in CMD for Plesk restart

net stop plesksrv /Y && net start plesksrv && net start poppassd

Back