• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Uninstalling Plesk

S

Shorts

evrytime i try to uninstall plesk i get this error

"The system cannot find the file specified. (Error code 2) at Unable to connect to pipe \\.\pipe\psapipe"

I need to remove plesk so i can install a fresh copy after a failed migrate did not work "no supprise".

Regards

Mike

Seems plesksrv service is not started there.
Try start it with

net start plesksrv

and try uninstall again. Post error message here after this command if you receive it in console.

Issue resolved Thanks.

Another one for you, I have just purchased a new licence for this new box with a new Kav licence.

Where do i install Kav from? Thought it would install as part of the initial full setup.

Regards

Mike

Just go to Windows Add/Remove Programs and modify Plesk installer. You will see KAV there.

The only antivirus in their is the Parallels one, their is not option the add KAV.

As you can see on attached screenshot there is KAV (Kaspersky Antivirus).

Attachments

• scr.JPG
    scr.JPG
    182 KB · Views: 9
I see you here is Kav and raise you a not on mine

nokav.jpg

Really. I have reproduced it on Plesk 9.5 and submitted corresponding request to developers. I will notify you with their answer as soon as I receive it.

According to information from developers we don't support ​KAV on Windows 2008.

Really!! their is nothing on the site when you order it to tell you that.

So i assume the same goes for DrWeb?

So the only AV product you can use with parallels is Parallels hmmm?

OK i will contact sales and have them replace our Kav licence with a PAV licence lets hope it does the job.

"According to information from developers we don't support ​KAV on Windows 2008."

That's interesting. Your screenshot (Igor) clearly shows Windows 2008, the only difference is that you are using the 9.3 setup and not the 9.5 one.

So why would your 9.3 installer allow it, but the 9.5 won't?

As far as I know there are some problems with KAV compatibility for 9.5.2 Plesk version.

Back