• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unresolved Ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

podman99

Basic Pleskian
Hi Parallels,

Can someone please re-open a ticket for me, its been closed before its been resolved. :(

Seems that during the works to fix the upgrade several things are still not working.

Now im not too botherered about ost of these as we are not trying to get rid of this server ASAP.

However I am unable to do a plesk backup, to be able to complete the move.

<object name="server" type="server">
<object name="1stdxxxxi_379" type="client" uuid="client#1xxxxi_379">
<object name="xxxxxxxxuting.co.uk" type="domain" uuid="domain#xxxxxxxxting.co.uk">
<message id="ba452de3-6016-xxxxx-876c-5fe4d2e14e42" severity="warning" code="msgtext">
<description>DNS Service on domain xxxxxxxing.co.uk is skipped from backup due to error: 'undef' value passed to XmlNode::setAttribute for 'type' at /opt/psa/PMM/agents/shared/XmlNode.pm line 110.
</description>

root@xxns:/usr/local/psa/PMM/logs# vi "/opt/psa/PMM/sessions/2014-07-16-155815.498/migration.result"

This appears that some of the library possibly api is missing from plesk.

Can you please urgently look into this as we would like to move this server on to our parallels cloud server infrastructure with a new installation of plesk to resolve these issues.

To clarify we ONLY require to be able to backup the configuration.

i.e.

/opt/psa/bin/pleskbackup server --output-file=/root/backup/move -z -s=1G

Regards,

Keith

I have informed responsible supporters. They will contact you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back