• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

unsuspending domain

trini18

Basic Pleskian
I'am having problems unsuspending a domain...

i get this error when i try to active at

Error: Some of the selected subscriptions were not activated.
Error: The subscription is still suspended due to the following reason: The subscription is suspended

i set the domain limits to unlimited and i still get the same error...workaround to get the site up was to force it in IIS

has anyone else had this problem after the upgrade?

We have already submitted request to developers regarding this problem. They are working on it. I will update thread with results as soon as I receive it.

also i tried to force mailenable but customer is still not able to send an recieve...am think its due to the dns be shut off as well...hopfully the developers can fix this soon

thanks

I'm getting the same issue on all my domains after upgrading from 9.5 to Plesk CP 10.
All my domains are showing 'subscription suspended'.
All the aliases of all the domains are also shut down.

I've been trying everything to get the domains backup and running again but the domains still say that they're suspended due to the subscription.

I'm not sure where to go.

No news here and my domains are still inactive...

I didn't hear any news here and my domains are still inactive.

For some reason some of them are showing up on the Internet but still say they are inactive.

The inconsistant and arbatrary 'subscription inactive' should take the domain down but some of the domains are actually online and running. Some domains are showing the Plesk default page on the Internet.

This is a bit crazy because if the sites are supposed to be inactive they should should the Plesk default page.
The fact that I didn't do anything and the next day they misteriously started working again is also strange.

Plesk thinks that some are 'inactive' but are still working. This has me a bit concerned because that means that if I would want to take a site down and make it inactive it might not go inactive and it will keep working.

Back