• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Unzip directory in windows instead of uploading

Hadi

New Pleskian
Hello
Because I am in process of migrating many domains from websitepanel to plesk I have created zip file for each domain.

I am creating subscriber and domain with plesk and after that I have extracted domain content in httpdocs .
after fixing database and connection string I found code not working ;

When I upload files with plesk everything is okay;
It looks like we should fix permission or owner for files and directories;

Would you please tell me how I can fix permission or owner when I use windows directly for placing files ?
Thank you

When we copy code directly on server we encounter with this error but if we use ftp all thing is okay;
so we should set something if we directly content to server and this is something I am looking for ;
Thank you

Server Error in '/' Application.
Security Exception

Description: The application attempted to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy. To grant this application the required permission please contact your system administrator or change the application's trust level in the configuration file.

Exception Details: System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the permission of type 'System.Web.AspNetHostingPermission, System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

I checked and disk space shows 0 when we directly copying file on the server and plesk not detect correct space usage by code;
Thank you

Back