• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Update #14 of Panel 11.0.9 modified my /etc/postfix/main.cf

Oswald

New Pleskian
Update #14 of Panel 11.0.9 removed my custom mail handler

The Update #14 of Panel 11.0.9 removed my custom mail handler.

This is extremely annoying, because it means

1. I can no longer run updates automatically, because of the possibility to screw up my system.
2. I have to set up a new machine only to test updates.

The Update #14 of Panel 11.0.9 modified my /etc/postfix/main.cf. Specifically, the configuration option smtpd_tls_cert_file was set back to the default.

This is extremely annoying, because it means

1. I can no longer run updates automatically, because of the possibility to screw up my system.
2. I have to set up a new machine only to test updates.

There is nothing in this MU that can affect /etc/postfix/main.cf. No any scripts, nothing that can affect smtpd_tls_cert_file option. I can assume that some package (psa-mail-pc-driver, psa-mail-qc-driver or something else) was updated and mchk started after that.
Also we can't delete any CUSTOM handler because it doesn't included in any Plesk package.

Last edited:
I can assume that some package (psa-mail-pc-driver, psa-mail-qc-driver or something else) was updated and mchk started after that.

Isn't psa-mail-pc-driver part of Plesk?

Also we can't delete any CUSTOM handler because it doesn't included in any Plesk package.

To be more precise, the database that stores the mail handler configuration was changed in such a way that my mail handler is no longer executed.

Back