• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Update 17.8.11 #12 not executed

Dukemaster

Regular Pleskian
Hi,
since two days Update #12 is out but not executed. This Update refers to Ubuntu 16.04, I use Ubuntu 16.04.4.
I wonder about the deeper sense of this update because Ubuntu 18.04 support is added, but in real there is no upgrade possibility and it's recommended to wait until July/August.
For the reason that I like to go with the PLESK mainline stream I won't make silly upgrade experiments.
Why is Plesk Update not possible over PLESK update panel?

Last edited:
It is correct behaviour. You can't see this Update #12 on any Plesk servers because of this update has only one item - ability to install Plesk on Ubuntu 18 server. Nothing more.
So, if you run Plesk installer on your Ubuntu 18 server and install Plesk you will see Plesk Onyx 17.8.11 Update #12 there.

So those of us that don't have Ubuntu will have a maximum updated version of MU#11, while those on Ubuntu have a maximum updated version of MU#12?
Boy, that seems unusual. I've been trying to get mine to update to the advertised MU#12 half the day...

I have Ubuntu, but only 16, so I can't update, too, if I understand Igor the right way. The update refers only for already Ubuntu 18 users.
And I also spent over 2 hours of reading plesk, ubuntu, and more support articles on Internet.
Think we all get #13 next update, no matter which OS we are using.

Last edited:
@Dukemaster If there is Ubuntu official procedure for a dist-upgrade, then I think we will support it too. But, as you know, it will take some time to test and debug this OS dist-upgrade procedure in the context of Plesk.

Back