• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Update 17.8.11 micro updates...

david82

New Pleskian
Tengo plesk 17.8.11 y veo que hay micro updates y la ultima version es: 30 , pero no me sale para actualizar, he probado por ssh y me indica que esta actualizado. como puede ser esto ?

gracias.

-----

Hello, I am Spanish I feel the bad translation, I have plesk 17.8.11 and I see that there are micro updates and the latest version is: 30, but I do not offer to update, I tested by ssh and it indicates that it is updated. How can this be?

Thank you

What is patch version in the output of command

# cat /root/.autoinstaller/microupdates.xml

Try to install all latest updates with

# plesk installer --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --upgrade-installed-components

make sure that you do not use repository mirror from your service provider where the latest updates may be not delivered yet.

What is patch version in the output of command

# cat /root/.autoinstaller/microupdates.xml

Try to install all latest updates with

# plesk installer --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --upgrade-installed-components

make sure that you do not use repository mirror from your service provider where the latest updates may be not delivered yet.

Thanks, Patch version 22 , microupdates.xml

I have executed the command: # plesk installer --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --upgrade-installed-components

it has updated everything, but it is still in version 22.

the update patch is ovh with plesk, will this be the problem?

Go to Tools$Settings>Updates and Upgrades and check that you have Plesk official updates server here:

Снимок экрана 2018-11-19 в 14.55.30.png

Back