• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Update and Upgrade page open Blank

RickyN

New Pleskian
Please I have a big problem with my server and I can't Open Updates and Upgrade page to change my php version, soo please if you can help me let me know. Thank you

You may want to look at the logs for the exact error causing the blank page ..Otherwise, you can also upgrade your plesk through SHELL with the command:

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller

Please when I click on the terminal, it gives me error and this is the error message,

Java Plug-in 10.45.2.18
Using JRE version 1.7.0_45-b18 Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
User home directory = C:\Users\ben
----------------------------------------------------
c: clear console window
f: finalize objects on finalization queue
g: garbage collect
h: display this help message
l: dump classloader list
m: print memory usage
o: trigger logging
q: hide console
r: reload policy configuration
s: dump system and deployment properties
t: dump thread list
v: dump thread stack
x: clear classloader cache
0-5: set trace level to <n>
----------------------------------------------------
Resource https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xx:8443/sshterm/SSHTermApplet-signed.jar has future expires: Mon Dec 30 04:44:22 UTC 2013 update check skipped.

Can you please help me.
Please can you help me do that, I will like to have you email so that i can inbox you my details please

If you don't know putty then most likely you don't know SHELL / bash! I will therefore not even recommend that you learn on a production server as a single command can wipe your server clean ...

Shell access to your server is mandatory to resolve your problem! Otherwise, see my signature!

I tried running on putty /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller

and this is the error message I got, Please help me,

Unable to download the MD5 sum for the new Parallels Installer binary.
Not all packages were installed.

Back