• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Update Application Vault

H.W.B

Regular Pleskian
Hello,

With plesk 10.0.1. i can't find how to update the application vault.
In plesk 9.5.3. there was a option to update it.
With plesk 10.0.1 there is a option to check for updates, but when you press it, there is a list with updates show, but no option to install them.

Am i doing something wrong, or is plesk doing is wrong.

I am with you. I dont have any applications in the vault but when I log into the domain control panel all of the applications available show up. I would only like to show the applications that would be complementary to the web design services I supply to my clients as an addition to web hosting. How do we administer these apps?

Back