• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Update deleted my cronjobs

• Thread starter zitronenmaennch
  • Start date
Z

zitronenmaennch

wtf is going on with this update? A whole bunch of my cronjobs have been deleted!! Are you crazy sw? Is there any way to find out what else this update crashed? Don't you test your software before publishing it to your users? And when will this spam be deleted again?

Guys, this action really sucked!!!

Hi, i see that a lot of people spend time trying to resolve problems generated by this f***g upgrade !

I too have the same problem : my cron jobs desapeared and the server>crontab icon too !!! No way to admin this part using plesk now... Do you now where i can access this part now ? Maybe in another place... But in the doc it doesn't seem to have changed.

Swsoft, please help and make max support via forum. Cause we're getting really upset...

Jerome

Are you sure that it disappeared?

As on my installation, it's now called "Scheduled tasks" and the presentation is a bit different >> you've to select the user first in order to view the crontab.

Thanks Albans, I understand my mistake but my cronjobs desapeared... Had to record them again :(
But why did they changed just this crontab to scheduled tasks and not the one in domains ??? A bug ??

Regards

It's called now "scheduled tasks" and the presentation really sucks. Before I could see very quick, what schedules are running. Now I have to click every user, to look if and hwat cron is running...

@albans, yes, there where several cron jobs deleted, I had to create them manually again. As affiliate software is running on this server, I'm missing almost three days of statistics here which costs me a lot of money thx to swsoft. I'm still thinking about what to do about this case.

In fact, swsoft is responseable for this with non working software. And when will the spam disappear again?

Z

Back