• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Update Errors Plesk: 18.0.34

Vidium

New Pleskian
Plesk 18.0.34 won't update properly. I've never had 'any' Plesk issues until upgrading to Obsidian from Onyx.
I keep getting the following email messages:

Some problems occurred with the System Updates tool on your server ip-172-31-51-201.ec2.internal. Please resolve them manually.

Reason: 2021-05-12 06:25:53 INFO: pum is called with arguments: ['--list', '--repo-info', '--json']
2021-05-12 06:25:56 ERROR: W:Target Packages (all/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-panel-migrator.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-site-import.list:1, W:Target Packages (all/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-panel-migrator.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-site-import.list:1, W:Target Translations (all/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-panel-migrator.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-site-import.list:1, W:The repository 'Index of /PHP73_17 xenial Release' does not have a Release file., W:Data from such a repository can't be authenticated and is therefore potentially dangerous to use., W:See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details., E:Failed to fetch http://autoinstall.plesk.com/PHP73_17/dists/xenial/all/binary-amd64/Packages 404 Not Found [IP: 195.181.169.25 80], E:Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.
2021-05-12 06:25:56 ERROR: Exited with returncode 1.

I'm extremely concerned.
- Must I hire someone to resolve this?
- Will Please send a new update?
What must I do?

Regards,

Back