• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Update failure

D

deeplist

Guest
When I run the autoupdater from the command line, I get this error:

Error Message:
Please run rhn_register (or up2date --register on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3 or later)
as root on this client
Error Class Code: 9
Error Class Info: Invalid System Credentials.
Explanation:
An error has occurred while processing your request. If this problem
persists please enter a bug report at bugzilla.redhat.com.
If you choose to submit the bug report, please be sure to include
details of what you were trying to do when this error occurred and
details on how to reproduce this problem.

ERROR: The up2date utility failed to install the required packages.
Attention! Your software might be inoperable.
Please, contact product technical support.

When I try and update from the control panel, I get two emails. One says success and the other says failure, and contains the same error.

What do I need to do? I don't understand why I am getting this error when the upgrade to 8.1.1 when flawlessly.
 
Back
Top