• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Update Manager Error

D4NY

Regular Pleskian
I'm running Onyx 17.8.11 #21 on a Debian 9.5 dedicated server. I got several mail with this error:

Package Update Manager notification
Motivo: 2018-10-16 01:34:05 INFO: pum is called with arguments: ['--list', '--repo-info', '--json']
2018-10-16 01:34:07 ERROR: E:The repository 'Atomicorp stretch Release' does not have a Release file., W:Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is therefore disabled by default., W:See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details., W:GPG error: Index of /kernelcare-debian/6 stable InRelease: The following signatures were invalid: E58FE9B3FE3B0470525159BD6DC3D600CDEF74BB, E:The repository 'Index of /kernelcare-debian/6 stable InRelease' is not signed.
2018-10-16 01:34:07 ERROR: Exited with returncode 1.

Also this mail multiple times a day:

Cron <root@camillo> /usr/bin/kcarectl --auto-update --gradual-rollout=auto

[Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/proc/modules'

What's wrong? How to sove?

Thank you for your reply. But my OS is Debian 9.5 and not CentOs... my server is OVH and i simply choose one of the images, the only that has already Plesk Onyx 17.8.

At the moment i'm not worried about ModSecurity. I just would like to keep update the core with updates. I'm stopped at 17.8.11 #21 while the last update is #26.
It's a production server so inside there are already a lot of websites and i don't want to take risks running command before knowing exactly what i'm going to do.
So the question is.... how can i get updates without Atomicorp?
the command "sed -i.backup 's@deb http://updates.atomicorp.com@#deb http://updates.atomicorp.com@g' /etc/apt/sources.list" followed by "apt-get update" will solve this problem? Or it's for Mod Security only?
Will be Debian 9.5 supported by Atomicorp in an acceptable time frame?

Back