• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Update PP10.0.1 to PP10.1.1

littlefrog

Regular Pleskian
Adding a new subscription:
"Internal Error"

Adding an alias
ERROR: PleskException
Unable to create dnsmng object: dnsmng failed: dnsmng: Some parameters in command string leave unprocessed. Check parameters please.

0: DNSManager.php:1032
DNSManager::deleteDNSZone(object of type DNSZone)
1: DAliasManager.php:220
DAliasManager::updateDAlias(object of type DAlias)
2: domain_alias_edit.php:95

[root@host sbin]# ./httpdmng --reconfigure-domain littlefroginnovations.com
apache-config: Some parameters in command string leave unprocessed. Check parameters please.
apache-config: Some parameters in command string leave unprocessed. Check parameters please.
Unable to create config: unable to write '/usr/local/psa/admin/conf/vhosts_bootstrap.conf':apache-config: Some parameters in command string leave unprocessed. Check parameters please.
proc_close() failed: :
PHP Warning: Releasing semaphore 1 in request cleanup

I logged into plesk and it says:

Error: New files of configuration for Apache web server were not built due to errors in configuration templates. The detailed error message was e-mailed to you, so please check the e-mail, fix the errors, and click here to retry generating configuration.

Except i didn't get any email.

the core of PP 10.1 after upgrade from 10.0.1 through auto update is hosed.

If i log into plesk and click on Modules > Manage Modules > Add Module i get error :
modulemng is failed --types

0: utilmng.php:47
utilmng->call(string 'types')
1: modulemng.php:67
modulemng->types()
2: ModuleUploadForm.php:34
ModuleUploadForm->assign(array)
3: upload_module.php:86

If i click to add new subscription i get:
"Internal error."

If i click to manage any settings in mail settings "Settings > Mail Server Settings"
ERROR: mail_Exception_ManagerExecution

Up Level
mailmng failed: mailmng: Unknown option in command string, see log for details

0: Manager.php:186
mail_Manager->callMailMngWithException(string 'get-max-letter-size')
1: AbstractManager.php:345
mail_AbstractManager->getMaxLetterSize()
2: Manager.php:397
mail_Manager->getMaxLetterSize()
3: AbstractFacade.php:1177
mail_AbstractFacade->getMaxLetterSize()
4: mail.php3:219
require(string '/usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/server/mail.php3')
5: plesk.php:61

When I click on Subscriptions i get
"Error: New web server configuration for some domains within the marked subscriptions was not built due to errors in configuration templates. The detailed error message was e-mailed to you, so please check the e-mail, fix the errors, and click here to retry generating configuration."
But no email was sent to me.

When i try to add a domain alias:
ERROR: PleskException
Unable to create dnsmng object: dnsmng failed: dnsmng: Some parameters in command string leave unprocessed. Check parameters please.

0: DNSManager.php:1032
DNSManager::deleteDNSZone(object of type DNSZone)
1: DAliasManager.php:220
DAliasManager::updateDAlias(object of type DAlias)
2: domain_alias_edit.php:95

AND IT CONTINUES.....

No not really...

Put in a tech ticket but Parallels 24/7 support is like no other... litterally...

After waiting 6 days with no response to a ticket i had to PAY for i said some not polite things and told them i wanted a refund...

Got a faster response on that then i have ever before ...

So anyways what i had to do was restore 10.0.0 wrapper and websrvmng files.

Are you having this problem?

I will walk you through temp fix and zip files for you if you want

I already have a ticket with them and its also taking some time for them to respond so i was looking around for solutions,

It happened mainly after i updated to 10.1.1 autoinstaller wont run and many other stuff in control panel wont run giving similar errors like yours, even when i try to run autoinstaller i find Mysql 5.1 not checked, if i check it autoinstaller quits mentioning that mysqlclient5 must be removed for autoinstaller to continue and honestly im hesitated to remove it manually via rpm while ignoring the dependencies.

I also have CPU load as soon as i start the server from httpd/mysql & swcollectd <- not sure what they are doing, but after checking some logs files:

i have some of those too apache-config: Some parameters in command string leave unprocessed.

my server crashed due to thousands of processes of httpdmng..selinux saved me somehow...

anyway i think you can provide your temp solution here for me and everyone else...

Thank you for your help...

first here is the odd thing i found

cd /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/

Look at the file sizes

PP 10.1.1 Files
wrapper 194,617
websrvmng 61,224

PP 10.0.1 Files
wrapper 16,772
websrvmng 57,224

IGor posted this
http://kb.odin.com/en/9659
websrvmng very slow and apache down
So i downloaded it and its suppose to be a new websrvmng file for those having problems with it responding really slow...

the file size???
websrvmng 194,617 - the same size as the 10.1.1 wrapper.

I think when they did the update the screwed something up royally and mixed these files up and hosed the updater in the process since the wrapper controls EVERYTHING.

My fix:
=============

Take attached ZIP
unzip the wrapper file & websvmng into
/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/

tar -xzf wrapper.tgz

Backup your existing file first

cp wrapper wrapper.10.1.1
cp websrvmng websrvmng.10.1.1

Notes:
Use the websrvmng from the zip in the link above as its for various versions of linux

the wrapper file i can only vouch that it will work on Red Hat ES5 and Cent OS 5 since those are the 2 servers i installed this on.

Attachments

• wrapper.tgz
    7.9 KB · Views: 20
Well, it worked, Thank you...

But these processes are still running alltoegther:

swcollectd
httpd
mysql

I'm suspecting plesk cp is still running something in the bg....any advice on how to check or which log files to check?

Restart all plesk services
service psa stopall
service psa start
service psa restart

and then see whats going on with those.

What do you mean by they are all running together.

When you "top"
do "Shift + M" and then "c"

Already did that (stopall & restarted)

CPU utilized by these processes:

25365 apache 15 0 115m 47m 4992 S 3.0 4.7 0:00.42 httpd
3653 mysql 18 0 136m 30m 6908 S 2.0 3.0 3:48.74 mysqld
21883 root 15 0 70972 2044 884 S 2.0 0.2 0:11.76 sw-collectd

Back