• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Update to PHP5 on debian

you can "check" with:
a2enmod php5

maybe send the output of "dpkg -l | grep php" again to check ...

Code:
unrated:/etc/init.d# a2enmod php5
Module php5 installed; run /etc/init.d/apache2 force-reload to enable.
unrated:/etc/init.d# /etc/init.d/apache2 force-reload
Forcing reload of web server (apache2)... waiting .

Code:
unrated:/etc/init.d# dpkg -l | grep php
ii  libapache2-mod-php5            5.2.0-8+etch10                           server-side, HTML-embedded scripting language (
ii  php5                           5.2.0-8+etch10                           server-side, HTML-embedded scripting language (
ii  php5-cgi                       5.2.0-8+etch10                           server-side, HTML-embedded scripting language (
ii  php5-cli                       5.2.0-8+etch10                           command-line interpreter for the php5 scripting
ii  php5-common                    5.2.0-8+etch10                           Common files for packages built from the php5 s
ii  php5-curl                      5.2.0-8+etch10                           CURL module for php5
ii  php5-gd                        5.2.0-8+etch10                           GD module for php5
ii  php5-imap                      5.2.0-8+etch10                           IMAP module for php5
ii  php5-ldap                      5.2.0-8+etch10                           LDAP module for php5
ii  php5-mhash                     5.2.0-8+etch10                           MHASH module for php5
ii  php5-mysql                     5.2.0-8+etch10                           MySQL module for php5
ii  php5-odbc                      5.2.0-8+etch10                           ODBC module for php5
ii  php5-recode                    5.2.0-8+etch10                           recode module for php5
ii  php5-snmp                      5.2.0-8+etch10                           SNMP module for php5
ii  php5-sybase                    5.2.0-8+etch10                           Sybase / MS SQL Server module for php5
ii  phpmyadmin                     2.9.1.1-6                                Administrate MySQL over the WWW
ii  psa-php5-configurator          1.3.0-debian4.0.build83071218.18         Plesk configurator for php5

its running and after a force reload i still get the download window

I usually just do apt-get install psa-php5-configurator

it does all the work for me.

That worked for me
/etc/init.d/apache2 force-reload

had to close my browser before I could see the page though.

Back