• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Updated to 11.5.30 from 11.0.9 and Now Getting 500.19 Error

iltera

Basic Pleskian
I made a stupid judgement and asumed it's already safe to update my production server to 11.5. Now I'm getting 500.19 Internal Server Error which says

Absolute physical path "%domain_dir%\error_docs\bad_request.html" is not allowed in system.webServer/httpErrors section in web.config file. Use relative path instead.

I have all my domains down at the moment, I could make panel work by deleting a password line which wasn't there before the upgrade. But same doesn't work for domains. It's an urgent problem, any help is appreciated!

Thanks in advance!..

I'm now getting

HTTP Error 401.3 - Unauthorized You do not have permission to view this directory or page because of the access control list (ACL) configuration or encryption settings for this resource on the Web server.

error when I try to open Plesk Panel. Can somebody guide me with the correct user permissions on admin/htdocs folder?

Back