• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Updated to 11.5.30 from 11.0.9 and Now Getting 500.19 Error

iltera

Basic Pleskian
I made a stupid judgement and asumed it's already safe to update my production server to 11.5. Now I'm getting 500.19 Internal Server Error which says

Absolute physical path "%domain_dir%\error_docs\bad_request.html" is not allowed in system.webServer/httpErrors section in web.config file. Use relative path instead.

I have all my domains down at the moment, I could make panel work by deleting a password line which wasn't there before the upgrade. But same doesn't work for domains. It's an urgent problem, any help is appreciated!

Thanks in advance!..

I'm now getting

HTTP Error 401.3 - Unauthorized You do not have permission to view this directory or page because of the access control list (ACL) configuration or encryption settings for this resource on the Web server.

error when I try to open Plesk Panel. Can somebody guide me with the correct user permissions on admin/htdocs folder?

Back