• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Updates

Do you want to wait for major releases to fix all issues in 9.0.1 or many small fixes

• Major Release Please

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Many Minor Release Please

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • I simply do not care

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
P

peteoc

When are Parallels going to start releasing some updates to the issues seen in 9.0.1? I have given a work around for 1 issue for backup manager around 2 months ago yet we are still not seeing any form of bug fixes being released. Many other people are giving their own fixes to other problems because it appears Parallels are not willing to offer any fixes.

I'm sure many people here would like to see bug fixes start to be rolled out no matter how small/minor they are. Show us that you are working on the problems now instead of waiting to fix all the issues for a major release!!

I would prefer small updates. Weekly. At least until the plesk 9 branch is stable enough.

And more importantly, supply us with progress info, roadmaps, ETAs and such. Why not start a blog? You could calm a lot customer by just convince us that you are indeed working on something. Heck, even some pictures on your new fancy coffe machine or whatever would work. Right now there is a very large gap between the customers and the developers which is never good.

I agree. All these KB fixes all over the place. THen you wonder when an update comes does this KB get included or not?

I regret updating to 9. After doing so, the control panel as a whole has became a slow piece of garbage. Horde login has also became slow as hell. No updates since Janurary? What the heck?

Ever since I upgraded to 9, my control panel has became a slow piece of garbage. The horde login process also take FOREVER. No updates since Janurary. What the hell?

Back