• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Upgrade 7.5.3 ( plesk error on cp )

M

miketesliuk

Hi all, i have a new error now

ERROR
Unable to query: Unknown column 'page_size' in 'field list'
0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:177 psaerror(string "Unable to query: Unknown column 'page_size' in 'field list'")
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.cList.php3:152 db_query(string "select flags, sort, filter, page, page_size from ListsParams where user_id="0" and user_type="1" and parentList_id="0" and list_name="clientslist"")
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.cList.php3:67 clientslist->fetchlistparams()
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.ClientsList.php3:22 clientslist->clist()
4: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/clients/clients.php3:19 clientslist->clientslist()

this error is ocurried later made a login on plesk, somebody have any idea about this ?

Thanks

The upgrade failed and the database was not upgraded, try to upgrade from command line and make sure that the upgrade completes sucesfully.

Upgrade problems

Hi all, im again! :)

so, i create a table psa.ListsParams.page_size, and now, i can login to plesk, but i have one error yet

is this: ERROR
Client Id is undefined.
0: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/index.php:58 psaerror(string "Client Id is undefined.")

this is hapness just with users ( the admin user can login )

Originally posted by hardweb
The upgrade failed and the database was not upgraded, try to upgrade from command line and make sure that the upgrade completes sucesfully.

so, see my own reply, and say me wat i can do, the base is right, the plesk cp, its work, for admin users, but normal user cant login, can you help me, have any idea about this

Upgrade 7.5.3

im having several errors now, i was make the instalation of a language pack, ( in command mode ) and i have this error: ===> Extracting files ...
uudecode: stdin: Short file

gzip: stdin: unexpected end of file
tar: Unexpected EOF in archive
tar: Unexpected EOF in archive
tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now

ERROR: something wrong with distribution archive file
Exiting...

other thing what is doing, is in navigator barr ( up ) the plesk say me 7.5.2 but on actualizations managemens ( is not this name i think hehehe ) they say me 7.5.3, so, i have a cp but i cant do nothing with this ehehehe, its funny situation

Upgrade 7.5.3

Hi all, i make a downgrade to version 7.5.2 i need fix some things in hand, but, now i have a control panel again, heheheeh, i made some thing in hand but, its ok

good look in yours upgrades

Back