1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Upgrade DB problems

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by ss_barryk, Aug 13, 2005.

1. ss_barryk

ss_barryk Guest

Im having serious problems updating to the latest version of plesk.. the latest of witch is:

Trying to append 7.5.3 changes to database... ERROR 1146 at line 150: Table 'psa.PMM' doesn't exist

ERROR while trying to upgrade SQL database from 750

I have never even heard of a PMM.. ?! i can only asume its somthing to do with the migration manager that i dotn even use! lol

HELP!

2. ss_barryk

ss_barryk Guest

plesk it's self seem to login but gives:

ERROR
    Unable to query: Unknown column 'page_size' in 'field list'
    0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:177 psaerror(string "Unable to query: Unknown column 'page_size' in 'field list'")
    1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.cList.php3:152 db_query(string "select flags, sort, filter, page, page_size from ListsParams where user_id="0" and user_type="1" and parentList_id="0" and list_name="clientslist"")
    2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.cList.php3:67 clientslist->fetchlistparams()
    3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.ClientsList.php3:22 clientslist->clist()
    4: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/clients/clients.php3:19 clientslist->clientslist()

anybody got a clean db structure for 7.5.2/7.5.3 :)