• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

upgrade failed Parallels Plesk Panel 9.5.3 to Parallels Plesk Panel 10.0.1 or 10.0.0

L

LucaF

Hi
when i tried to upgrade by plesk panel to new version 10.0.0.1 i receive this error:

ERROR: PleskFatalException

AutoInstallerManager::get_install_tree() failed: AutoInstallerManager::fetch_install_tree() failed: AutoInstallerComponent, linked by AutoInstallerDependency, not found.

0: common_func.php3:146
psaerror(string 'AutoInstallerManager::get_install_tree() failed: AutoInstallerManager::fetch_install_tree() failed: AutoInstallerComponent, linked by AutoInstallerDependency, not found.')
1: autoinstaller_install.php:35

can you help me to solve this?
thanks in advanced
Luca

for more information about the server:

[root@.... ~]# lsb_release -a
LSB Version: :core-3.0-ia32:core-3.0-noarch:graphics-3.0-ia32:graphics-3.0-noarch
Distributor ID: CentOS
Description: CentOS release 4.4 (Final)
Release: 4.4
Codename: Final

psa-autoinstaller 3.6.0-100413.11

the only manual update i did was the installation of php 5.2.10-1.el4.remi

select 10.1 for the upgrade und disable all components that can be disabled. worked for me to run through.

you could also use commandline aptitude and do a dist-upgrade if you have plesk in your respositories.

ok it worked!
the problem now is that wehn i try to open any domain on my server i'm redirtected on site builder login....
someone know why????

did you install all the other updates later?

from my experience (today) you have to work through all sections of plesk 10.

i had a mess with IP addresses, certificates, some other updates... it took some time to get everything in place again.

did you install all the other updates later?

from my experience (today) you have to work through all sections of plesk 10.

i had a mess with IP addresses, certificates, some other updates... it took some time to get everything in place again.

all updates are installed.... i think the problem is in business manager....

you can get rid of it with aptitude purge plesk-billing.

and with phpmyadmin you can also delete the billing database(s).

i notice an error with billing too. it says on install that single sign login can not be configured for it. it ran through on the third try or so, when everything else was OK.

Solved!
just rebuilding Rebuild Plesk’s Apache Configuration Files with:
/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/websrvmng -v -a

hope this experience will be useful to other people!

Back