1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

upgrade failed Parallels Plesk Panel 9.5.3 to Parallels Plesk Panel 10.0.1 or 10.0.0

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by LucaF, Nov 5, 2010.

1. LucaF

LucaF Guest

Hi
    when i tried to upgrade by plesk panel to new version 10.0.0.1 i receive this error:

ERROR: PleskFatalException

AutoInstallerManager::get_install_tree() failed: AutoInstallerManager::fetch_install_tree() failed: AutoInstallerComponent, linked by AutoInstallerDependency, not found.

0: common_func.php3:146
    psaerror(string 'AutoInstallerManager::get_install_tree() failed: AutoInstallerManager::fetch_install_tree() failed: AutoInstallerComponent, linked by AutoInstallerDependency, not found.')
    1: autoinstaller_install.php:35

can you help me to solve this?
    thanks in advanced
    Luca

2. LucaF

LucaF Guest

for more information about the server:

[root@.... ~]# lsb_release -a
    LSB Version: :core-3.0-ia32:core-3.0-noarch:graphics-3.0-ia32:graphics-3.0-noarch
    Distributor ID: CentOS
    Description: CentOS release 4.4 (Final)
    Release: 4.4
    Codename: Final

psa-autoinstaller 3.6.0-100413.11

the only manual update i did was the installation of php 5.2.10-1.el4.remi

3. ugr|dual

ugr|dual New Pleskian

57%
    select 10.1 for the upgrade und disable all components that can be disabled. worked for me to run through.

you could also use commandline aptitude and do a dist-upgrade if you have plesk in your respositories.

4. LucaF

LucaF Guest

ok it worked!
    the problem now is that wehn i try to open any domain on my server i'm redirtected on site builder login....
    someone know why????

5. ugr|dual

ugr|dual New Pleskian

57%
    did you install all the other updates later?

from my experience (today) you have to work through all sections of plesk 10.

i had a mess with IP addresses, certificates, some other updates... it took some time to get everything in place again.

6. LucaF

LucaF Guest

all updates are installed.... i think the problem is in business manager....

7. ugr|dual

ugr|dual New Pleskian

57%
    you can get rid of it with aptitude purge plesk-billing.

and with phpmyadmin you can also delete the billing database(s).

i notice an error with billing too. it says on install that single sign login can not be configured for it. it ran through on the third try or so, when everything else was OK.

8. LucaF

LucaF Guest

Solved!
    just rebuilding Rebuild Plesk’s Apache Configuration Files with:
    /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/websrvmng -v -a

hope this experience will be useful to other people!