• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Upgrade from v3 to v4

swopedesign

Regular Pleskian
I have several sites using SB3. I wish to upgrade to SB 4. Will this upgrade harm the sites already created in SB 3? Or do I run SB3 and SB4 concurrently? What guffaws might I expect from this upgrade for existing customers?

Will v3 Users be able to update their sites successfully with v4?

So will v3 users be able to update their sites with v4 without losses? Since v3 and v4 will not run simultaneously, they will then be using v4 for their sites. So I want to be sure. Thanks.

Sitebuilder users from v.3 which will be migrated to v.4 should work fine without any problems. Anyway, before upgrade and migration procedure it is suggested to make full Sitebuilder backup, just in case.
First step is upgrade and after that migration. Just follow documentation and everything should be fine.

Back