• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Upgrade problem 4.1 to 4.2

zooming

Regular Pleskian
... as expected, the upgrade process didn't work.

Internal Sitebuilder error.
File: /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/Zend/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php; Line: 156
Message: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'sitebuilder3.wysiwyg_image' doesn't exist; Code: 42S02

Well, it never works anyway (NEVER), I'm posting here just to keep the record.

It seems database was not upgraded propely. Try to contact with Parallels support team concerning this case. As it should be investigated. It is hard to say what can be the reason for this, but for now you can try to re-run upgrade and run 'sb_config --migrate_all' command. Also, could you log into Sitebuilder database and run following command:

mysql> select * from task;

List the output here please. Probably this information can clear somehow the situation.

I have already run sb_config --migrate_all, but it resulted in a "nothing to migrate" message or something like this.

I have fixed the problem running the query to create this table, that I have found in this file:
/usr/local/sitebuilder/resources/sql/mysql/structure.sql

So far I don't know if there is something else missing, it's too soon to say anything, I'll have to wait a few more days to see if it is everything OK.

Thank you.
Alexandre

The voting module is not working either:

Internal Sitebuilder error.
File: /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/SB/Views/Wizard/Edit/Modules/Voting.php; Line: 136

Did you check admin logs section for more exact errors? Make sure that Sitebuilder vote module package is installed correctly on the server and not corrupted:

# rpm -V sitebuilder_module-voting

Did this issue related to one site only or related to all sites which use this module? Did you try to re-add module to the site and see if it works? Try to check it up and let me know about the results.

Hello Dmitry,

It is related to one specific site. It is working in other sites.

I have already reinstalled this module, but it didn't work.

I have removed the "data" directory (and others, like "attachments") in the user's site home directory, but it didn't work either.

I have removed all files in the /usr/local/sitebuilder/htpdocs/sites/xx/xxxxxx directory (user's site directory in SiteBuilder) that have "voting" inside, but it also didn't work.

I couldn't find any table related to this module's data.

What else should I try?

Thank you.
Alexandre

I already replied you in ticket concerning this situation. As soon as patch will be available it will be sent to you and out put here.

I'm having the same upgrade issues. So far I've noticed two db tables that didn't get created. One is wysiwyg_image, and the other is wysiwyg_crop_image. I'm also getting an error when trying to add a Gallery module to a site. It says directory attachments do not exist. I looked in the structure for that site and it has a ton of attachment directories.

I had problems with these 2 tables too, I have recreated them using the source queries in the SB directory.
The Gallery is working, but I'm having problems with the voting module.

Back