Upgrade to 10.4 - Specified column "subscriptionDomainId" is not in the row

Powie

Regular Pleskian
After "successfull" upgrading to 10.4. it's impossible to login as a customer

Error: Internal error: Specified column "subscriptionDomainId" is not in the row

Message Specified column "subscriptionDomainId" is not in the row
File Abstract.php
Line 179
Type Zend_Db_Table_Row_Exception

Screenshot:
http://minus.com/mbpRbkckKf

I run a second upgrade via ./autoinstaller, problem remains.

I found that there must be a problem upgrading the panel. After admin login version is showing a 10.3.1

Try to use bootstrapper repair. Search instruction in KB article or on forum.

Hello

Sorry, but my english is basic, not spanish.
I have some problem, but when write in client SSH, /usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/pp11.0.9-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh repair
The system show error, /bin/sh^m bad interpreter no existe el fichero o el directorio

Any solution, thank you very much

Hello

Sorry, but my english is basic, not spanish.
I have some problem, but when write in client SSH, /usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/pp11.0.9-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh repair
The system show error, /bin/sh^m bad interpreter no existe el fichero o el directorio

Any solution, thank you very much

Did you edit script /usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/pp11.0.9-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh with any Windows text editor? Looks like ^M symbol was added in first line
#!/bin/sh

Thank for your reply
Yes, I can edit file, but not see no strange symbol in the file bootstrapper.sh, adjunt the file.
When I try to execute via ssh with WinSCP, the error shown is as follows:
The command '". / Bootstrapper.sh"'
has failed. Returned error code 126 and-bash:. / Bootstrapper.sh: / bin / sh ^ M: bad interpreter: No such file or directory
Thanks for your help

Attachments

• bootstrapper.zip
    77.8 KB · Views: 6
Upgrade to 11.0.9 - "subscriptionDomainId" is not in the row

Hey there!

After Upgrading to 11.0.9 from 10.4.x I get this error:
Specified column "subscriptionDomainId" is not in the row.

After running the /usr/local/psa/pp11.0.9-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh the error still remains.

Any idea what I could do about this? Is it possible to reinstall plesk panel or to repair the database manualy? I already tried "apt-get --reinstall install psa" but without luck.

Thanks for your help!

I found the following stack trace in the control panel error log: /var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log
Unfortunately the code is obfuscated so I can't debug it any further. :-(

Any help would be very apreciated!

Here is the stack trace:
-----------------------

2012-07-16T21:23:25+02:00 CRIT (2): Zend_Db_Table_Row_Exception: Specified column "subscriptionDomainId" is not in the row
file: /opt/psa/admin/plib/Zend/Db/Table/Row/Abstract.php
line: 179
code: 0
2012-07-16 21:23:25: (mod_fastcgi.c.2746) FastCGI-stderr: Zend_Db_Table_Row_Exception: Specified column "subscriptionDomainId" is not in the row
file: /opt/psa/admin/plib/Zend/Db/Table/Row/Abstract.php
line: 179
code: 0
trace: #0 /opt/psa/admin/plib/Db/Table/Row.php(89): Zend_Db_Table_Row_Abstract->__get('subscriptionDom...')
#1 /opt/psa/admin/smb/application/library/Smb/Subscription/Domain.php(432): Db_Table_Row->__get('subscriptionDom...')
#2 /opt/psa/admin/smb/application/library/Smb/Subscription/Domain.php(396): Smb_Subscription_Domain::getCurrentUserSubscriptions(true)
#3 /opt/psa/admin/smb/application/library/Smb/Controller/Action/Admin.php(224): Smb_Subscription_Domain::getCurrentSubscription()
#4 /opt/psa/admin/smb/application/library/Smb/Controller/Action/Admin.php(84): Smb_Controller_Action_Admin->_initClientSubscriptions()
#5 /opt/psa/admin/smb/application/controllers/AccountController.php(41): Smb_Controller_Action_Admin->init()
#6 /opt/psa/admin/plib/Zend/Controller/Action.php(133): AccountController->init()
#7 /opt/psa/admin/plib/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(268): Zend_Controller_Action->__construct(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http), Array)
#8 /opt/psa/admin/plib/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
#9 /opt/psa/admin/smb/application/library/Smb/Application/Web.php(48): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch(NULL)
#10 /opt/psa/admin/smb/application/public/index.php(15): Smb_Application_Web->run()
#11 {main}

Hey there!

After Upgrading to 11.0.9 from 10.4.x I get this error:
Specified column "subscriptionDomainId" is not in the row.

After running the /usr/local/psa/pp11.0.9-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh the error still remains.

Any idea what I could do about this? Is it possible to reinstall plesk panel or to repair the database manualy? I already tried "apt-get --reinstall install psa" but without luck.

Thanks for your help!

Do you mean /usr/local/psa/pp11.0.9-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh repair ?

Back