1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Upgrade to 10.4 - Specified column "subscriptionDomainId" is not in the row

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by Powie, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Powie

Powie Regular Pleskian

90%
    After "successfull" upgrading to 10.4. it's impossible to login as a customer

Error: Internal error: Specified column "subscriptionDomainId" is not in the row

Message Specified column "subscriptionDomainId" is not in the row
    File Abstract.php
    Line 179
    Type Zend_Db_Table_Row_Exception

Screenshot:
    http://minus.com/mbpRbkckKf

I run a second upgrade via ./autoinstaller, problem remains.

2. Powie

Powie Regular Pleskian

90%
    I found that there must be a problem upgrading the panel. After admin login version is showing a 10.3.1

[​IMG]

3. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Try to use bootstrapper repair. Search instruction in KB article or on forum.

4. Powie

Powie Regular Pleskian

90%
    Thx. It seems that this solves the issue.

5. BenoitP

BenoitP Guest

Powie -> What's the procedure please ?

Thx

6. Powie

Powie Regular Pleskian

90%
  7. BenoitP

BenoitP Guest

Thank you, it's OK for me !

8. EladioL

EladioL New Pleskian

35%
    Hello

Sorry, but my english is basic, not spanish.
    I have some problem, but when write in client SSH, /usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/pp11.0.9-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh repair
    The system show error, /bin/sh^m bad interpreter no existe el fichero o el directorio

Any solution, thank you very much

9. IgorG

24%
    Did you edit script /usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/pp11.0.9-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh with any Windows text editor? Looks like ^M symbol was added in first line

10. EladioL

EladioL New Pleskian

35%
    Thank for your reply
    Yes, I can edit file, but not see no strange symbol in the file bootstrapper.sh, adjunt the file.
    When I try to execute via ssh with WinSCP, the error shown is as follows:
    The command '". / Bootstrapper.sh"'
    has failed. Returned error code 126 and-bash:. / Bootstrapper.sh: / bin / sh ^ M: bad interpreter: No such file or directory
    Thanks for your help

Attached Files:

11. dreitunes

dreitunes Guest

Upgrade to 11.0.9 - "subscriptionDomainId" is not in the row

Hey there!

After Upgrading to 11.0.9 from 10.4.x I get this error:
    Specified column "subscriptionDomainId" is not in the row.

After running the /usr/local/psa/pp11.0.9-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh the error still remains.

Any idea what I could do about this? Is it possible to reinstall plesk panel or to repair the database manualy? I already tried "apt-get --reinstall install psa" but without luck.

Thanks for your help!

12. dreitunes

dreitunes Guest

I found the following stack trace in the control panel error log: /var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log
    Unfortunately the code is obfuscated so I can't debug it any further. :-(

Any help would be very apreciated!

Here is the stack trace:
    -----------------------

2012-07-16T21:23:25+02:00 CRIT (2): Zend_Db_Table_Row_Exception: Specified column "subscriptionDomainId" is not in the row
    file: /opt/psa/admin/plib/Zend/Db/Table/Row/Abstract.php
    line: 179
    code: 0
    2012-07-16 21:23:25: (mod_fastcgi.c.2746) FastCGI-stderr: Zend_Db_Table_Row_Exception: Specified column "subscriptionDomainId" is not in the row
    file: /opt/psa/admin/plib/Zend/Db/Table/Row/Abstract.php
    line: 179
    code: 0
    trace: #0 /opt/psa/admin/plib/Db/Table/Row.php(89): Zend_Db_Table_Row_Abstract->__get('subscriptionDom...')
    #1 /opt/psa/admin/smb/application/library/Smb/Subscription/Domain.php(432): Db_Table_Row->__get('subscriptionDom...')
    #2 /opt/psa/admin/smb/application/library/Smb/Subscription/Domain.php(396): Smb_Subscription_Domain::getCurrentUserSubscriptions(true)
    #3 /opt/psa/admin/smb/application/library/Smb/Controller/Action/Admin.php(224): Smb_Subscription_Domain::getCurrentSubscription()
    #4 /opt/psa/admin/smb/application/library/Smb/Controller/Action/Admin.php(84): Smb_Controller_Action_Admin->_initClientSubscriptions()
    #5 /opt/psa/admin/smb/application/controllers/AccountController.php(41): Smb_Controller_Action_Admin->init()
    #6 /opt/psa/admin/plib/Zend/Controller/Action.php(133): AccountController->init()
    #7 /opt/psa/admin/plib/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(268): Zend_Controller_Action->__construct(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http), Array)
    #8 /opt/psa/admin/plib/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
    #9 /opt/psa/admin/smb/application/library/Smb/Application/Web.php(48): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch(NULL)
    #10 /opt/psa/admin/smb/application/public/index.php(15): Smb_Application_Web->run()
    #11 {main}

13. IgorG

24%
    Do you mean /usr/local/psa/pp11.0.9-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh repair ?

14. dreitunes

dreitunes Guest

Yes I mean "./bootstrapper.sh repair"