• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Upgrade to 18.0.54 on Plesk Obsidian on Ubuntu - WordPress & Website Hosting Environment AMI

aravindPlesk

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Linux/Unix, Ubuntu 22.04
Plesk version and microupdate number
I'm subscribed to Plesk Obsidian on Ubuntu - WordPress & Website Hosting Environment AMI that comes with Plesk version 18.0.52. The AMI image with Plesk version 18.0.52 is no longer available on Amazon market place, and AWS recommends me to upgrade to the latest version of Plesk i.e. 18.0.54 pre-installed AMI.

How can I make the upgrade, I tried to upgrade to 18.0.54 from Plesk panel within the existing Linux machine but I failed to upgrade due to an error, should I spin up an AMI that comes with 18.0.54 and move my wordpress site to the new AMI .? How big of a upgrade is 18.0.54 compared to 18.0.52 .?

What error was that?
I ran the command :- /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller

( I got the command from
https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/12377672451223-How-to-upgrade-Plesk-to-the-next-release#:~:text=Log in to Plesk.,to begin the upgrade procedure. )
On my ec2 instance there were some prompts I got on the terminal, I hit forward for all the prompts ( along with select all for installing all the recommended packages )

I ended up with the following error.

1694072815625.png

Unfortunately these are related to the operating system and cannot be solved by Plesk alone. Instead, please migrate to a new instance using Plesk Migrator.

Back