• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Upgrade

T

tytanic11

I've been trying to upgrade to the new 7.5.1 version of plesk reloaded, but it fails with this error :

"Installing php-pgsql-4.3.4-11.i386.rpm
warning: /root/psa/PSA_7.5.1/FC2_std.updates/php-pgsql-4.3.4-11.i386.rpm: V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 4f2a6fd2
error: Failed dependencies:
php = 4.3.4-11 is needed by php-pgsql-4.3.4-11"

We're currently using a newer version of php (4.3.8), and we don't need this php-pgsql package anyway (we don't even have pgsql installed - we only use mysql) - The only reason it tries to install that package is that it's 'required for the base packages' - is there any way to work around this ?

Thanks,
-Tyler

Try this.....

run "rpm -e php-pgsql-4.3.4-11", then try upgrade as "rpm -Uvh *" in the base
directory.

I believe you upgrade plesk using the option "rpm -Uvh *" in the base directory.
You can use the --force option to upgrade plesk as "rpm -Uvh --force *" in the
base directory.

Originally posted by murali.r
Try this.....

run "rpm -e php-pgsql-4.3.4-11", then try upgrade as "rpm -Uvh *" in the base
directory.

I believe you upgrade plesk using the option "rpm -Uvh *" in the base directory.
You can use the --force option to upgrade plesk as "rpm -Uvh --force *" in the
base directory.
sorry to sound like an idiot here, but what is the 'base directory' ?

When you upzip the plesk package, you will see 2 the directory rpm_RedHat9.x. When you change to that directory you can see the directories named "base" and "opt", where the rpms in the base directories are MUST installed rpms and the rpms in the opt dir are plesk add-ons.

Hope you understand.

did this work

Did this work? I am having a similar problem

Back