• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Upgraded from 9.0.0 Beta to 9.0.0 Final...

A

awpti

And now, all I get is this:

ERROR: PleskFatalException
Components::componentUpdate() failed: Unable to exec utility packagemng: packagemng: Unable to clean BackendCache in DB: Table 'psa.BackendCache' doesn't exist

Additionally, an exception has occurred while trying to report this error: PleskMainDBException
MySQL query failed: Table 'psa.PersistentCache' doesn't exist

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/auto_prepend/auth.php3:501

So, uh.. how the hell do I fix this? I can not reinstall. This server has 3 production sites on it at this time. Downtime is not going to fit the bill.

Can someone post the structure for psa.BackendCache and psa.PersistentCache? Hopefully, that's the only problem.. though I have a feeling the License key is going to be my next issue since this is a server hosted at Godaddy and the Beta run killed off the original key (which I can only obtain once more by nuking server - yet again, not acceptable).

Sorry I can't be of much help, but in the install docs it said an upgrade from beta to 9.0 wasn't advised or supported if I'm not mistaken.

UP !

Hi,

My problem is identical

ERROR: PleskFatalException
Components::componentUpdate() failed: Unable to exec utility packagemng: packagemng: Unable to clean BackendCache in DB: Table 'psa.BackendCache' doesn't exist

Additionally, an exception has occurred while trying to report this error: PleskMainDBException
MySQL query failed: Table 'psa.PersistentCache' doesn't exist

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/auto_prepend/auth.php3:501

Thanks

Any solution

Hello,
is there a solution for this issue?
Have the same on my installation.

Regards,
Volker

Hello guys,

Here a solution that worked for me.

1) make a backup of your rpm db (/var/lib/rpm) : tar cvzf rpm-backup.tar.gz