• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Upgrading failed with error while trying to execute SQL query

msmmsm

New Pleskian
Code:
 ===> Preparing Plesk database upgrade (revertable stage).
 ERROR 1146 (42S02) at line 1: Table 'psa.WordpressInstances' doesn't exist
 InnoDB

ERROR while trying to execute SQL query, the query was: ALTER TABLE `WordpressInstances` ADD KEY `subscriptionId_idx` (subscriptionId)
 Check the error reason(see log file: /var/log/plesk/install/plesk_17.0.17_installation.log), fix and try again

***** problem report *****
 ERROR while trying to execute SQL query, the query was: ALTER TABLE `WordpressInstances` ADD KEY `subscriptionId_idx` (subscriptionId)
 Check the error reason(see log file: /var/log/plesk/install/plesk_17.0.17_installation.log), fix and try again

Attachments

• parallels-installation-log.txt
    44 KB · Views: 1
Try to fix database before upgrade with

# plesk repair db

I have the same exact problem for a while:

MySQL databases are dumped to /var/lib/psa/dumps/mysql.preupgrade.apsc.17.0.17-17.0.17.20170322-034244.dump.gz
===> Cumulative upgrade of APS controller database has been completed.
===> Cumulative Plesk database upgrade (revertable stage) has been started.
===> Preparing Plesk database upgrade (revertable stage).
ERROR 1146 (42S02) at line 1: Table 'psa.WordpressInstances' doesn't exist

I tried plesk repair db, which shows no error.

I don't even use Wordpress and don't have the Wordpress plugin installed.

How can I fix this problem? I cannot install plesk updates, which is a security risk.

Try to create this missing table with

CREATE TABLE `WordpressInstances` (`id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,`subscriptionId` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,`path` varchar(255) NOT NULL,`isIgnored` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',`apsInstanceId` int(11) unsigned DEFAULT NULL,PRIMARY KEY (`id`),UNIQUE KEY `path` (`subscriptionId`,`path`),KEY `subscriptionId_idx` (`subscriptionId`)) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

Back