• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Upgrading from 2.0 to 2.1 - sb_getxslt ERROR

U

uphost

I’m getting this error on install.php upgrading from Sitebuilder 2.0 to 2.1:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: sb_getxslt() in /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/common_new.php on line 268

My system is CentOS 3.5. I was using the 2.0 and everything used to work fine until installing the 2.1.

I’ve followed the steps from this post:
http://forum.sw-soft.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26815

On the 2.0 install I had problems with this error: Call to undefined function xslt_create()

But to fix that I’ve just rebuild Apache with the Dom XSLT and Sablot XSLT.

configure php-4.4.0...(--prefix=/usr --with-xml --enable-bcmath --enable-calendar --with-curl --with-dom --with-dom-xslt --with-dom-exslt --enable-ftp --with-gd --with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local --with-png-dir=/usr --with-xpm-dir=/usr/X11R6 --with-iconv --enable-magic-quotes --with-mysql=/usr --enable-discard-path --with-pear --enable-xslt --with-xslt-sablot --enable-sockets --enable-track-vars --with-ttf --with-freetype-dir=/usr --enable-gd-native-ttf --enable-versioning --with-xmlrpc --with-zip --with-zlib)

Am I missing something at this time?

I can't find anything about this new function error: sb_getxslt

I have the same problem. It is so dissapointing how many errors and troubles we have with this software.. Any suggestion SW soft team?
Tnx

You don't need to recompile php. sb_getxslt() is an internal function of Sitebuilder's kernel. Did you install sitebuilder-kernel package?

Sitebuilder 2.0 was working fine, and for an upgrade to 2.1 I did the following steps:
1. downloaded Sitebuilder-2.1.0-rhel3.build050915.20.tgz
2. unpacked the file
3. started ./sb_install (in /usr/local directory)

Didn't get any message after upgrade.

Any suggestion ..?
Tnx

I think sitebuilder.so provided with distribution is not initialized. You should add this extension to php.ini, restart apache to get it works.

Hi

In php.ini I didn't had usr/lib/php4/sitebuilder.so line. I added it and now I have this:

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; FOR SITEBUILDER
extension = "/usr/lib/php4/gpgext.so"
extension = "/usr/lib/php4/domxml.so"
extension = "/usr/lib/php4/xslt.so"
extension = "/usr/lib/php4/zip.so"
extension = "/usr/lib/php4/sitebuilder.so"
zend_extension = "/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/etc/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_4.3$
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; END SITEBUILDER

But that didn't help. The sam error appears for /install/install.php:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: sb_getxslt() in /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/common_new.php on line 268

I did restart httpd.

Pls help..
Tnx

Also, I notced I don't have
/usr/lib/php4/gpgext.so
/usr/lib/php4/domxml.so

Maybe that is the reason for my problem?

Have the same problem :

My system is also CentOS 3.5. I was using the 2.0 and everything used to work fine until installing the 2.1.

Did you find the solution tho do this ? i tried everything that i now but its not working.

Thnx,
Paul

It means sitebuilder.so is not initialized. You should define it.

extension=/usr/lib/php4/sitebuilder.so

restart apache

If extension is defined but problem is still there you should analize apache error log to find the reason why sitebuilder.so can't initialize.

the error after i added the sitebuilder.so is now the following :

Failed loading /usr/lib/php4/sitebuilder.so: libmysqlclient.so.10: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Note : We have Directadmin as CP panel and Centos 3.x

This extension linked with libmysqlclient library. This library is a part of mysql package. You should install this package or define symlink to this library in /usr/lib/mysql/ derectory if mysql installed manually or using cpanel.

i found it there was no libclient we install the MySQL-shared-compat-4.1.8.0.i386.rpm and it is working now.

I dont have libmysqlclient.so.10, what i do ?

Where its suppose to be ?

(DirectAdmin on FC4)

If you have for example libmysqlclient.so but not libmysqlclient.so.10 you can try to create symlink for this file:

ln -s /usr/lib/libmysqlclient.so /usr/lib/libmysqlclient.so.1

It should help to solve your problem.

SWsoft is really a SHAME:

1) sitebuilder need lots of PHP extensions like php-gpg that is unusual - not one uses it - and there aren't any precompiled support. Neither it is a easy to install PECL extension

2) Fatal error: Call to undefined function: sb_getxslt() never go away. I'm sure sitebuilder.so is loaded.

3) Your code is encrypted by ioncube. Ioncube is easy to install but your code is undebuggeble

4) Why does it not use another XML extension to work with PHP 5?

5) Why not support mySQL 4.1+?

Such errors can arise only if sitebuilder.so is not initialized. How did you check that sitebuilder.so was loaded?

Sitebuilder 2.1 perfectly works with mysql 4.1 if old_passwords is enabled in my.cnf.

php-gpg provided with sitebuilder 2.0 was modifyied and improved, however this library was excluded from version 2.1

Back