• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Upgrading Plan - Domain Templates

G

globodata

Well, first of all, I think is ridiculous Plesk doesn´t have an automatic upgrade system in the Domain Templates. I think that this isue is about time to be improved.

The question is, how to upgrade my costumer´s plan ?

I have a costumer that assigned a plan with 100 Mb of hard disk and not supposed to be allowed to use PHP.

How can I upgrade the plan to 200 mb of hard disk and allowe to use PHP ?

About how to allow or forbid PHP, ASP, etc, I couldn´t find anything editing the costumer´s limits.

About upgrading the hard disk quota, I think there´s a difference between disk space and hard disk space and the problem is that editing the limits you can change the disk space, but not the hard disk quota.

If anyone knows, I´d appreciate any help.

Regards

On your customer's domain, click the setup button and you can define everything again... change the HD space, allow PHP or not, etc.

However, I do agree with you that it would be perfect if we could apply a template to a domain that already has properties set. This is something I would love to see as my customers tend to upgrade their packages alot too.

Great, thank you.

I was looking at 'limites' and 'domain administrator'.... searching in the wrong place.

Regards

Originally posted by Redah
On your customer's domain, click the setup button and you can define everything again... change the HD space, allow PHP or not, etc.

However, I do agree with you that it would be perfect if we could apply a template to a domain that already has properties set. This is something I would love to see as my customers tend to upgrade their packages alot too.

Has anyone determined if it is possible to do this? I don't see this option available anywhere or in any of the 4PSA tools.

Back