• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Upload Extension button is missing in My Extensions

Knarf

Basic Pleskian
In Extensions -> My Extensions the button "Upload Extension" is suddenly missing. It was there a couple of days ago. What can I do to resolve this issue? Thank you.
My system is: CentOS Linux 7.5.1804 + Plesk Onyx 17.8.11

Last edited:
Hello Knarf,

Could you please clarify why you need an upload form?

To install an extension from a file via the Plesk interface said:
Caution: Installing extensions from sources other than the Extensions Catalog can be insecure, and may allow a third party to compromise your server. Never install extensions from sources you do not trust.

To install an extension from a file via the Plesk interface:
  1. Add the following lines to the panel.ini file:
    [ext-catalog]
    extensionUpload = true

2. Click Extensions and go to My Extensions.
  3. Click Upload Extension. Select the file containing the packaged extension you want to install, and click OK.
(c) Extensions Catalog

Hello Knarf,

Could you please clarify why you need an upload form?
To upload the MagicSpam extension from the supplier. I installed it now via SSH: plesk bin extension --install-url
But for the future I would like to have the button back. There must be a reason why it has disappeared, right?

Edit: I followed the instructions adding the mentioned lines in the panel.ini file and the button is back. Thank You! :)

Last edited:
Back