• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Uploading Images

S

SitebuilderNewb

Currently, when an image is uploaded in "image gallery" in "eShop", it does not upload to the server. You have to leave eShop each time and manually put the images in one of the common pages, such as "home. I had 925 images to upload to the server and it took me 2 18-hour days. I had the 925 images uploaded in "image gallery" plus, I had to upload the same 925 images one-by-one to the server. That is, 1,850 images, a lot of time and a lot of work.

Another suggestion would be to allow more than 1 image at a time be uploaded to the server.

No, I am not talking about the images uploading in image gallery. I use the multiple upload a lot. But...when they are uploaded, they do not upload to the server. They only upload to the website. In order to upload to the server, you have to leave the image gallery and upload to the server through a common page on the toobar at the top of the page. On the toolbar, you click insert/edit image,you get image properties,click browse server and then you upload the images. Do you understand more of what I am talking about now?

Back