• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Uploading Png 24 Logo black background bug

D

DJGun

I am trying to upload a png 24 file with a logo with a transparent area in the logo.

I was able to do this with my old site builder that is the same version and have now set my own server with the sitebuilder and am now getting a black background when ever I load it.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem as I have a client giving me hell because it does not work now.

I have attached the logo. I have also uploaded this to the demo and still the same problem.

I have search the forums and found the issue but not how to fix it...

Help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Daniel

Attachments

• WEB-WHITE-LOGO.png
    WEB-WHITE-LOGO.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 3
Back